When I began blogging I simply posted whatever I was interested in. Eventually, the organization of resources became vitally important or the resources would not be easy to retrieve! That totally defeats the purpose of why I started this blog.
Now that I have amassed over 600 event posts, I have been looking very critically at the structure of this blog. As I said in my intro… consider every post to be a work in progress. I should also say that you should be glad I did try not to be perfect before posting. This blog would never have gone public if I did that.
The following are random resources I found on my blogging journey:
- http://hedua.com/cart/index.php/wpd/blog14-15.html – Blog Planner
- http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=52d5c7778a3adfda535c3b349&id=005e463112&e=2507925d58 –
- http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/video/index.htm – English language
- Check back. I have many resources that will be moved into this section. I needed to start this section to remember to move them here!
ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS
There is much for me to learn about blogging. The following are problems I have encountered and their solutions. Since I don’t have to deal with trouble shooting a specific issue on regular basis, I usually forgot how I resolved it when it occurs again. This list saves me the trouble of having to look it up, again.
- http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/unable-to-view-new-notifications-in-admin-bar?replies=4 – Unable to view new notifications in Admin Bar
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/978853 – How to get rid of “search.conduit.com” on new tab page
- http://wordribbon.tips.net/contact.html?awt_l=6IMhZ&awt_m=Jm_8H4SNcwn74X – Help forum for MS Word users
* * *
“The best way to become acquainted with a subject is to write a book about it.”