If you are a foster or adoptive parent, or work with traumatized children, this FREE online seminar maybe very beneficial.
Register Now for this FREE online Summit
Sept 30 – Oct 10, 2014
Join us for this FREE summit that brings together the latest on creating Trauma-Sensitive Schools.
As a parent, teacher, school administrator or child welfare professional, you know that a child’s early trauma can have significant impact on his/her ability to learn in a typical classroom. And the behaviors and struggles of traumatized children are often overwhelming. What can we do?
ATN is presenting 22 audio interviews during our 10-day summit that will explore these topics and give examples of some very exciting programs and strategies being implemented across the United States. Listen in for FREE or buy the entire summit as audio recordings (mp3) and/or as transcripts. BUY RECORDINGS & TRANSCRIPTS HERE
**VERY IMPORTANT: Please watch for and respond to the confirmation email you will receive after registering! If you do not respond to the confirmation email, you will not be registered.
International (Outside the US) Participants: If selecting “not applicable” for State does not work during registration, select “Alabama” (the first state on the list), then select your Country and your registration should go through.
- Trauma Sensitive Schools
- The Impact of Trauma on the Brain’s Ability to Learn
- How to Recognize Children with Attachment Disorders in Your Classroom
- Teaching Self-Regulation
- The School Counselor’s Role
- Trauma Smart Preschools
- Using Engineering Education to Teach Empathy
- Is it ADHD or Trauma?
- Virtual Schooling as an Attachment-Focused Option
- Alternative Approaches to Teaching Those with Attachment Trauma
- Reducing Restraints & Seclusion by Using Trauma-Informed Practices
- Special Education Basics