The Hemet Chess Club meets on Sundays from noon-4:30 pm. FREE casual chess games are available for the everyone from noon to 1 pm. Members-only tournaments are available from 1 pm to 4:30 pm. The Hemet Chess Club currently meets at Steve’s Burgers on 240 South Sanderson Avenue, Hemet.
For more information, contact Marcos Montes, the President of the Hemet Chess Club at firstname.lastname@example.org or 951-252-5926.
You can visit the Hemet Chess Club online at:
The following are additional resources for chess:
- http://www.chesskid.com/club/the-currclick-chess-club – CurrClick Chess Club at Chess Kid. This group is an excellent FREE resource for children ages 7-17 to play chess online in a safe environment.
- http://rycachess.weebly.com – Riverside Youth Chess Association (Riverside) — first Wednesday. RYCA Misson: “Use the game of chess to enrich lives of the youth of Inland Southern California.” For information about the Riverside Youth Chess Association, call Steve Morford at 951-682-2965.
- http://www-math.bgsu.edu/~zirbel/chess – Many chess resources
- http://blog.pe.com/family-fun/2014/03/07/hemet-youth-chess-tournament-upcoming — March 15, 2014 – This is an annual chess event in Hemet.
- http://www.uschess.org/content/view/7569/131 – National High School (K-12) Championship (San Diego) — April 4-6, 2014
- Check back. I will continue to add to these resources.