Here are some links for Christmas cheer. I am playing them now as I prepare for a marathon session of gift making from now until Christmas.
- https://librivox.org/a-christmas-carol-by-charles-dickens – For more stories, type into your search box, “librivox and the name of any book you would like to hear.” This service is only for public domain books; books written prior to 1923.
- http://www.goodmorninggirls.org/2013/12/joy-world – If you would like to step back and slow down to focus on Jesus, I suggest Good Mornings Girls.
- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjoSQjdpi4kK9yYen92iCtQ/videos?view=1 – This is my newly-formed YouTube Channel. I started it for additional schooling resources, but it exploded into many playlists. If you want more Christmas music, check out my Christmas playlist. I will be adding to it through out today as I get my chores done.
- http://www.mulliganmurrieta.com – If you are looking for a clutter-free gift that children will thoroughly enjoy, I highly recommend Mulligans Family Fun Center. Their tickets go on sale for just $11 from Thanksgiving through Christmas. You buy tickets now, but came use them later.
- https://hemetsonshine.wordpress.com/2012/12/07/marychrismess-menifee-december-1-31 – My family visits Mary*Chris*Mess in Menifee every year. This is a FREE event. I hope you take the time to visit this truly special place.
- http://jimhealthy.com/arthritis/cool-off-arthritis-inflammation-with-turmeric – I found that a heaping teaspoon of turmeric in one cup of hot chocolate works very well toward easing arthritic pain. I think it works almost as well as an 800 mg ibuprofen.
Check back. I might add to this post.