As of August 1st, the abortion-pill mandate will FORCE religious charities to pay massive fines if they refuse to violate their faith.
If you believe is is wrong to force American’s to violate their constitutional right to religious liberty, please share the following petition to protect religious liberty across America: http://bit.ly/11T73rO.
* * *
Maelstrom: a powerful often violent whirlpool sucking in objects within a given radius. For example, the abortion-pill mandate stirred up a maelstrom of emotions within me. I am all wound up. Here goes…
I have met many that have had an abortion. I have NEVER meet a person that was glad she had an abortion. I have met many that have lived in grief ever since they day they allowed the murder of their own child. If you don’t understand the impact abortion has on a person’s mind and body, you have chosen to look away. If you are “pro-choice” because you care about women’s health, I highly recommend reading the pro-life blogs. The dark side of abortion is darker is so much darker and sickening than you know. The following are about the regret and forgiveness.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-5RR7s75_hQ – Lucy
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwTr8ox4zro – receiving forgiveness
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyKR6IQBDGg&feature=endscreen – Ravi Zacharias Q & A about abortion and free will
The following links are about the abortion industry:
- http://www.naturalnews.com/034777_Pepsi_aborted_fetus_cells_soda_flavoring.html – Oklahoma lawmaker wants to stop Pepsi from using aborted fetus cells in soda flavoring research – January 24, 2012
- http://www.RememberingRoe.com – January 22, 2013
- http://www.lifenews.com/2013/06/12/house-committee-passes-bill-banning-abortions-at-20-weeks-of-pregnancy – House Committee Passes Bill Banning Abortions at 20 Weeks of Pregnancy – 6/12/13
- http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/13/Planned-Parenthood-Exposed-Probably-Won-t-Report-Statutory-Rape – Planned Parenthood Tells Undercover Caller ‘Probably Won’t’ Report Statutory Rape – 14 Jun 2013
- http://www.breakpoint.org/bpcommentaries/entry/13/22534 – Coming to a Vending Machine near You? The Morning-after Pill – June 18, 2013
- http://clinicquotes.com/dr-randall-k-obannon-on-ru-486 – June 19, 2013
* * *
“He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
* * *
I don’t know the source of this, but it illustrates a very good point:
“A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:
‘Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I’m pregnant again. I don’t want kids so close together.
The doctor said: ‘OK and what do you want me to do?’
She said: ‘I want you to end my pregnancy, and I’m counting on your help with this.’ The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady:
‘I think I have a better solution for your problem. It’s less dangerous for you too.’ She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.
Then he continued: ‘You see, in order for you not to have to take care 2 babies at the same time, let’s kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born.
If we’re going to kill one of them, it doesn’t matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.
The lady was horrified and said: ‘No doctor! How terrible! It’s a crime to kill a child! ‘I agree’, the doctor replied. ‘But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.’
The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that’s already been born and one that’s still in the womb.
The crime is the same!”