National Tie One On Day is November 21, 2012. Get more mileage out of your favorite clothes by wearing an apron. To learn more about the National Tie One On Day event at http://www.apronmemories.com/tie-one-on-day.
- http://www.sisterssuitcaseblog.com/2012/03/reusable-shopping-bag-to-apron.html – FREE TJ Maxx Shopping Bag to Apron
- http://dontfeartheripper.blogspot.com/2011/04/tutorial-turn-old-skirt-into-apron.html – Old skirt to an Apron
- http://tipnut.com/56-free-apron-patterns-you-can-make – 50+ Free Apron Patterns You Can Make
- http://www.joann.com/josephine-apron/prod310986/?_requestid=1274036 – FREE Pattern For Josephine Apron
- A is for apron: 25 fresh & flirty designs [c2008] by Nathalie Mornu – available at our local library – This book offers FREE apron patterns. It is major eye-candy!
- Simply aprons: 12 sewing projects [c2008] by Nathalie Mornu – available at our local library
LET’S GET COOKING!
- http://www.thebettermom.com/2012/11/bi-weekly-meal-plan-for-november-12-25 – “This time, we’re celebrating with a special Thanksgiving edition of the bi-weekly meal plan with links to some of my favorite holiday recipes. I’ve also purposefully scheduled some of my favorite simple, yet healthy meals leading up to the holiday, so we can conserve our time and energy in the kitchen for the big day.”
- http://blog.integrativenutrition.com/2012/11/105-healthy-recipes-for-every-holiday-menu – 105 Healthy Recipes for Every Holiday Menu
- http://www.flylady.net/d/habits-of-the-month/november – Menu planning boot camp
- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flylady/2012/10/31/saving-dinner-with-leanne-ely – offers advice on cooking and training your children how to cook.
- http://www.keeperofthehome.org/2012/11/8-ways-to-enjoy-holiday-meals-without-the-junk.html –
IS YOUR HOME READY FOR COMPANY?
My home is clean, but way too cluttered with more books and games than I can store neatly. The problem with adding blogging to my schedule is that clutter seems to accumulate faster. My “go away” pile behind my couch has grown monstrously large! Now that the weather has cooled I am diligently de-cluttering. Here are some of my favorite resources to keep me motivated:
- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flylady and http://www.flylady.net – When I need a lecture on parting with the clutter in my life, Flylady is my favorite resource.
- I created an EASY CHARITABLE GIVING post because I wanted a list of places that would be blessed by gently used items. I am much better at parting with my excess things when I know a charity that wants it.
- http://www.youtube.com/user/TalesFromTechnomadia and http://www.technomadia.com- This is about living in an RV full time. After our child is grown, my husband and I plan to live in an RV. I remind myself that our transition to an RV will be much easier if I keep up with the regular purging.
- http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/HEMET4SALE – local selling
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecycleHEMET -local donating
* * *
“Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
1 Thessalonians 5:18
* * *
“Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or
believe to be beautiful.” – William Morris