Creation Science Fellowship of Calvary Chapel offers a FREE meeting on first and third Saturdays at 7:30pm. Meetings are held in the LOGOS Building at 3000 West MacArthur Boulevard, Santa Ana near Fairview. Admission and parking are free. This meeting is open to the public.
Guest speakers include professional and amateur scientists, historians, explorers and theologians. Speakers vary in scientific and logical rigor, as well as in their knowledge and understanding of the Bible. Opinions expressed by visiting speakers are their own, and may not necessarily reflect those of the Creation Science Fellowship, or of Calvary Chapel.
Darwin is Dead
If you are receiving a tax-supported education, chances are:
– You have been taught that “evolution is science and creation is religion”
You probably have NOT been informed that:
– Fatal flaws plague evolution theory
– Living organisms especially, and the universe in general, display vast amounts of Complex Specified Information (CSI). Complex (improbable) Specified (conforming to an independently given pattern) Information is the same empirical hallmark used in forensic science, cryptography, archaeology, paleoanthropology, and the search for extraterrestrial intelligence to detect intelligent design.
– Several lines of evidence suggest the universe, solar system, Earth and life may be surprisingly young
– Earth has experienced catastrophes so disruptive as to call for reanalysis of the geologic strata and the history of life
– The concept of the “Geologic Column” rests without experimental confirmation on four “principles of stratigraphy”, adopted over 300 years ago. Recently, all four principles have been experimentally discredited.
DARWINISDEAD.COM believes students should have access to both sides of the creation/evolution controversy and should draw their own conclusions based on evidence, not on state-mandated dogma.
To this end we offer our services as a clearinghouse of information generally excluded from textbooks, Public Broadcast Services, and public school classroom lectures.